Al Neelain University announces to fill the following technical positions :
Number of employee ( 1 )
The responsibilities of an IT Network Engineer (Security) will be the following activities:
- Perform advanced, complex network analysis, identify problems and design solutions.
- Oversee Network Security with focus on IDS/IPS tuning, DMZ penetration testing, and access management.
- Performs routine system administration and maintenance on local or remote locations.
- Keeps documentation current for supported systems.
- Oversee the support of Cisco Unified Communications (CUCM/UCCX) infrastructure.
- Proactively analyses, troubleshoots and resolves network security issues.
- Perform network installations, upgrades, training, documentation, monitoring and analysis.
- Design and implement corporate network architecture.
- Handle day-to-day network and telecommunication related tickets.
- Configuration of multiple models and vendors of switches/routers, including VLAN configuration, routing protocols, etc.
- Performing asset management and inventory of network and telecommunication equipment.
- Document problems and resolution for future reference.
- Monitoring system performance and implementing performance tuning.
- Experience with system monitoring tools (SolarWinds, Cacti, etc.).
- Highly motivated and ambitious, go-getter with a hunger for learning new technology.
- Demonstrated documentation skills with Visio and other tools.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field and 1 to 3 years security administration experience.
- Professional certification in security related discipline such as CISSP, CEH, or CCNA / CCNP Security preferred.
Number of employee (5)
The responsibilities of an PHP Programmer will be the following activities:
- Experience working with Work press.
- Solid grounding in PHP.
- Experience of SQL, preferably with MySQL.
- Working on a number of diverse and challenging development projects.
- Hands on coding.
- Developing and maintaining a wide range of online systems and services.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field and 1 to 3 years programing experience.
- Professional certification in security related discipline such as PHP or any programing certificate is preferred.
All required documents for these jobs must be delivered at management of information technology offices ,