The College of Computer Science was established in the year 2002 AD. The college includes six departments, namely the Department of Computer Science, the Department of Information Technology, the Department of Accounting Information Systems, the Department of Management Information Systems, the Department of Library Information Systems and the Department of Software Engineering. The number of college students in the current year is 2017, including (1609) bachelor's students, (298) master's students, and (110) doctoral students.
To enrich lives and shape the future for the nation and humanity through education, research, and technology.
• To sustain an outstanding faculty dedicated to excellence in undergraduate and postgraduate teaching, learning and research.
• To contribute towards the development of the nation through the production quality research and publications.
• To provide innovative academic programs that can respond to the changing needs of the society.
• To produce quality graduates who are equipped with advanced knowledge and skills of computer science and information technology.
1. Computer Science.
2. Information technology.
3. Software Engineering.
4. Management Information Systems.
5. Accounting Information Systems.
6. Library Information Systems